Happy Wellness Wednesday. A little over a year ago, a few things occurred in my life that caused for some serious changes. A relocation that not only took me from my happy place but put me in a place that required a lot of adjusting. I allowed those situations coupled with a few less than desirable friendships / relationships to put me in a place of unhappiness. This phase lasted a lot longer than I care to admit so I finally decided to do something about it. I've always known how to manifest abundance in my life, but it's a lot easier when you're on beautiful beach in sunny California. -12 degrees in MI is a different story. But I decided to change the way I looked at things and things certainly did change. Once I started blocking out time for my #PowerHour, things really began to change. I'm now on the road to living the life of my dreams and in this process, amazing things are happening daily. So now, while I'm still on my journey, I'd like to share with all of you.
Are you living the life of your dreams? Are you doing what makes you happy? Are you making the money that you desire? Are you able to buy what you want? Travel where you want? If not, you soon will be.
I'm sure you've heard tons of people say things like:
- What you think about, you bring about
- Speak in into existence
- Your thoughts are your reality
Well, guess what? That's all very accurate. If you sit around thinking about what depresses you, what makes you unhappy, what you don't like, you are focusing on that. You're living it, those thoughts put you into a bad mood, that mood projects to others, they respond and you get back exactly what you put out. But when you think about the good, what makes you happy, your goals, fun times, that puts you in a good mood, which projects good and the Universe gives that right back to you. So why wouldn't you focus ONLY on the good?
Wellness Wednesday's are all about discovering your #passion, setting goals, visualizing and living the life of you dreams. This is what you deserve!
Here's the 1st step!
1) Take some time to sit down and make a list of the times when you were the happiest. Whether it was on a trip, somewhere you use to live, an activity that you use to do. Write everything down, think about how happy you were. Spend some time during the week visualizing yourself in these moments. You'll immediately elevate your mood.
Next step, time to find your purpose.
1) Write down 2 unique personal qualities that you have.
2) Make a list of ways you like to express yourself.
3) Make a list of how you like to make people feel. What do you want people to get out of you sharing your qualities.
Now you're off to a great start! Next Week we'll discuss bringing this all together.
Exercise of the week
One thing that always makes me happy and feel good is EXERCISE!!!
Here's a move that's easy on the knees, great to get your heart rate up and tone your lower half.
Pop Squats on Bosu Ball!
For more daily tips, please follow me on:
Let's keep the conversation going in the comments below!
Health and Happiness,